For some time, big international bookies were buying domestic Australian bookies.
The next wave is further consolidation. Earlier in 2018, CrownBet bought William Hill Australia. The Stars Group of Canada bought a 62 percent share to those combined bookies. The other 38 percent belongs to Matt Tripp and the new company will use the old name BetEasy.
BetEasy JOIN HERE
BetEasy online betting services for Australian Thoroughbred horse racing and Australian and International sports.
To JOIN BETEASY
New Deposit Bonus
BetEasy offers secure and flexible online payment options and are well equipped with the latest technology to ensure that punters enjoy a smooth betting experience.
BetEasy provides online access to clients 24 hours a day and is backed by friendly and well experienced customer service staff that stand by to take calls from clients all days of the week. Clients can choose to bet via a toll free betting service or online in a confidential and secure environment.
The website is certified by Verisign and is deemed safe for all online transactions, while customers can continue to enjoy privacy as per government regulations. Live betting is also one of the major services offered by BetEasy for members that register with the site. In addition, the online betting service offers great tips and a free entry to the daily $100,000 Pick The Winner competition.
BetEasy offers a host of promotions and betting products and often promise odds better than the three TABs. You can get lucky with a “Pick The Winner” daily bonus of $100,000 for a nominated race and also earn dollars for referrals.
Racing and Sports Services from BetEasy
There is much to look forward to from BetEasy, which is licensed by the Northern Territory Racing Commission, which requires its licensees to hold a guarantee deposit and hold adequate cash to cover the total amount of client balances. This allows players to bet safely with the confidence that their money is secure.
The online betting service also offers the highest level of encryption for all online transactions and is certified by Verisign. So, if you haven’t yet opened an account with BetEasy, there’s no reason to delay any further.
BetEasy accepts bets by phone and online as well with an excellent high tech betting platform website. Join Here First Deposit Bonus Bet » »
From horse racing to cricket, tennis, AFL, NRL, soccer, American football and everything in between, you can have access to a variety of betting products.
For horse racing enthusiasts, BetEasy offers the best of the 3 Australian TABs in addition to a free mobile service to help you bet on the go. You have every reason to place bets on their user friendly website that is packed with features including live chat help around the clock.
Quality customer service is the hallmark of the online betting service which allows you to enjoy a great betting experience.
BetEasy offers all the common racing types you will find at even the biggest bookmaker.
Members can also set a maximum debit limit on their betting account so that even rookie punters can bet safely.
The online bookmaker features a comprehensive ‘Help’ section should you need detailed information on its betting products. Join BetEasy Here » »
The BetEasy website was updated in 2015, it is now much more user friendly than the previous website. It is well structured and provides live chat help for punters.
The design is very clear, with sports displayed in a menu on the left hand side of the page. Odds for the latest upcoming sports are viewed centrally and promotions, offers and lay betting options are listed on the right side. It general it is a high tech, easy to use website for all punters with excellent security in place.
Watch out for those great free promotions and bonuses which BetEasy run every week.
There’s $200 up for grabs if you refer friends that register with BetEasy. Besides, there’s plenty of tips, the latest news and updates and much more available on the BetEasy website.
Don’t forget to subscribe to their newsletter for instant access to their latest promotions, free bets and more.
Registering with BetEasy is simple. All you need is to click on the ‘Join Now’ button, enter your details, make your first deposit and you are ready to start wagering. In the meantime, your loyalty bonus will begin to accumulate.
To deposit money BetEasy offers a choice of payment options which includes credit cards, Poli, and Westpac. Join Here » »
Other services include a live online chat help desk, instant betting news updates, race results, regular newsletters and much more.
Punters can also download the BetEasy Mobile application and avail of online services on their mobile phones.
Join BetEasy Today » »