With all computer programs, obtaining selections for horse racing betting systems, most fail eventually.
Some just stay profitable longer than others. But, depending on what type of punter you are, you may be interested in having a look at this interesting racing system and having a play with it.
You may like to add in some of your own rules and stipulations.
The basics of this free punting tips system is simple.
There are only a few people who are associated with the horse in question and they are the ones who really know how well it is going. They know how fit it is going to be on race day, if the horse has been set for a race, right distance, track, jockey and so on.
This betting system is used by a Sydney professional that uses it along with his serious betting, it is one of those systems that may require some patience. It all depends on the number of race horses you are using.
More free punting tips to come.
- You only select horses that are resuming or have not won a race this preparation.
- You only select horses that are 3 years or older but no older than 7 years old.
- You only select quality race horses that have had 10 career starts or more and have a winning percentage of 20 percent or more. Try to select horses that are trained in top stables who have a high winning percentage.
- You have to select, say 10 horses that apply to these rules. (the number you select can vary), obviously the more you select, the more bets you will have.
- You have to decide for yourself how much money you want to win on each selection. If you want to win say $100.00 per horse, eg. If a horse you have selected starts at 4/1 and you want to win $100.00, you have to put $25.00 on it to win that amount.
- If the horse wins, you collect what you wanted to win and you then take the horse off the list. It has done its job.
- If the horse loses, it now owes you a total of $125.00. ($100.00 you want to win plus $25.00 you lost on bets) At its next start, it may start at 25/10, you then have to put $50.00 on it to to win your $125.00. If it loses, it now owes you a total of $175.00. So on and so on. You should have the gist of it by now.
- After it wins you may then add another horse to your list so your list number stays constant. The secret to this system is to select quality city horses. As the Sydney pro says, only a few people know what race they are setting the horse for, how fit it is and when it is likely to win. How many times have you seen quality race horses win at their first or second outing at odds of 10/1 or more. The reason being is that most times these quality horses come to their peak and often find form quickly and surprise. Most amateur punters are a little in the dark when it comes to some of these things, so if you back it every time to come out in front when it wins, you all end up winners. Sounds good on paper doesn't it.
- If any of your selections are injured, goes for a spell prior to winning or something else you didn't foresee, you may take the horse off the list and select another horse to take its place.
- Any outstanding lost bets on the horse that is taken from your list are of course placed on to the new horse to carry.
And there you have it......