Wodonga Racecourse, home to the Wodonga and District Turf Club is located at Brockley St Wodonga Victoria.
Wodonga Racecourse is 306 kilometres north east of Melbourne (3 Hrs & 20 Mins) and four kilometres south of Albury.
The Wodonga Cup is run in late November each year at the course.
Become a member of the race club and enjoy the following benefits:
- Entry to all 8 race meetings
- A guest pass to all 7 race meetings
- Exclusive access to the newly built Blazing Stump Hotel Members’ Room
- Reciprocal rights at Benalla Racing Club and Wangaratta Turf Club including racecourse admission and entry to the Members’ Lounge & Bar (excluding Benalla & Wangaratta Cup days)
- Discounts on hospitality and marquee packages.
- Discounts on the hire of the Wodonga Racecourse facilities
WODONGA & DISTRICT TURF CLUB
PO Box 1120,
Ph. (02) 6056 1214
Fax (02) 6024 1306
Wodonga is a thriving hub of the Murray region and the energy and excitement of the town is captured at the Wodonga & District Turf Club races throughout the year.
In addition to operating a diverse network of non-racing events, including functions and other entertainment, the Wodonga Turf Club conducts 8 race days annually at the Wodonga racecourse
The Wodonga Racecourse is a relatively flat track with wide straights and sweeping turns. The track is irrigated and based on loam soil. The track circumference is 1700 metres with the length of the straight 250 metres.
The overall run is flat with the track turns being long and sweeping making it a fair course for all. Inside barrier draws are an advantage.