Tasmanian Racing Club
The Tasmanian Racing Club was established in 1874.
The Tasmanian Racing Club conducts approximately 29 race meetings per year, including the AAMI Hobart Cup and the Bow Mistress Race Day.
Members can view the races while dining in the elevated luxury of the Terrace View Restaurant, overlooking the course and winning post
TASMANIAN RACING CLUB
P.O. Box 45
Glenorchy, Tas 7010
Ph: 03) 6214 4203
Find below all the Group Races that the Tasmanian Racing Club hosts along with all the past winners of those races over the years.