Sportsbetting was the first bookmaker in Sydney to be given approval for internet booking in 1998.
Its CEO, Hamish Alan Davidson has been a licensed bookmaker for 12 years in New South Wales before moving operations to Darwin in 2010.
It is regulated by Northern Territory Department of Justice and has the necessary approvals to take bets through the phone and the internet.
They offer odds for Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Boxing, Golf, Gridiron, Ice Hockey, Motor Racing, Rugby League, Mixed Martial Arts, Rugby Union, Soccer, Tennis, and Racing. They accept deposits through POLi, Credit Cards of VISA or Mastercard where foreign currencies are converted to Australian Dollars, Skrill Moneybookers which allow you to transfer funds in Euro, US Dollars, GB Pounds or Australian Dollars, direct deposits into their bank account and finally through BPay for Australian customers.
Withdrawing from your account at Sportingbet can be done either directly to your credit card, or through Skrill Moneybookers, or for Australian customers the funds can be directly deposited into their bank accounts.
Sportsbetting offers a number of products such as:
- Plus5 which will pay a dividend equal to the dividend paid by the Victorian TAB, plus 5% of the winning portion of the bet,
- and Plus15 where they will in addition to paying an equal dividend as the Victorian TAB, will pay 15% of the winning portion of the bet. Plus15 is only available for the Get-Out Stakes, and is limited to $100.
- They also offer a product known as Best Tote, where in Sportsbetting guarantees a Win Dividend which will be equal to the highest official Win dividend paid by Supertab, NSW Tab and Unitab.
- Their Best of Two Totes, offers a Win Dividend equal to the highest official win dividend paid by Supertab and NSW Tab.
They can be contacted via:
- Office is located at Fannie Bay Racecourse, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 36 32 36
- Post: PO Box 670 Wollongong NSW Australia 2520